I. Translate the following words and expressions from English into Chinese:本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。
1. crificate of deposit
2. economic inte gnation
3. intemational specialization
5. cross-border contracts
6. correspondent bank
7. certificate of origin
8. clean float
9. tax holiday
10. tariff concession
II. Translate the following words and expressions from Chinese into English:本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。
III.Match the words and expressions on the left with the explanations on the right:本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分。
a. the company that can make use of an L/C to get paid for its export
b. changes made to something
c. the part in the bill of lading to whom the goods are shipped
d. wear away, eat into
e. to subtitute a claim against one person for a claim against
f. strict, that must be obeyed
g. the exchanges of goods or services are tied together
h. expert knowledge or sil, esp. in a particular field; know-how
j. that which incites, rouses or encourages a person
IV. Make brief explanations of the following terms or give the full name of the abbreviation in English:本大题共5小题,每小题2分,共10分。
31. contract proper
33. middle man
34. confming bank
V. Answer the following questions in English:本大题共4小题,每小题5分,共20分。
36. What are the three types of foreign exchange price?
37. What is the most common form of non-tariff barriers? Explain it in a few words.
38. What is a sight ltter of credit? What is the advantage of it?
39. Give the major items of the contract proper.
VI. Translate the fllowing into Chinese:本大题共2小题，第40小题7分,第41小题8分,共15分。
40. Insurance is a risk transfer mechanism, whereby the individual or the business enterprise can shift some of the uncertainty of life onto the shoulders of others. In return for a known premium , usually a very small amount compared with the potential loss, the cost of that loss can be transferred to an insurer.
41. Controlling costs is the first major motivation for engaging in FDI. A foreign country may have lower land prices, tax rates or cost of labor, all of which will reduce the production costs to a considerable degree. Transportation cost which may be very significant for some products will also encourage an enterprise to engage in production in the foreign market through FDI.
VI. Translate the following into English:本大题共5小题，每小题5分,共25分。